Spring into Spring with this FREE drop-in event for runners in the Scottish Borders! The running clinic is being hosted jointly by Physioplus, YFit40, Kelso Foot Clinic, Kelso Massage Therapy and ParkRun Kelso.
We are delighted to also host Run & Become, Edinburgh’s specialist running shop, who will be on hand to offer simple ‘natural gait analysis’ and advice on correct footwear for your chosen activity.
This running clinic event will also feature:
- Libby Lindsay, from Physioplus, with over 20 years’ experience of fixing sports injuries
- Matthew Aplin, registered and skilled podiatrist from Kelso Foot Clinic
- Zara Brown, from Kelso Massage Therapy, qualified in Swedish massage therapy
- Lynne Young, from Yfit40, who offers Pilates and fitness classes, plus life coaching
- ParkRun Kelso, whose volunteers organise a free 5km walk/jog/run every Saturday in Kelso
So many experts in one location to answer all your running, fitness and foot care queries! Please do come along to our running clinic on Tuesday.
If you’d like to register your interest, please do so on the event’s Facebook page. This is helpful but not essential if you’d like to attend!